The online visa application process is simple and straightforward. Some of the basic requirements include a valid passport scan of the biological data page and a debit/credit card to make an online payment.
You should also make sure to submit an updated email address through which you will receive an electronic visa.
You will be required to provide proof of the travel itinerary. The itinerary should also indicate which hotel or accommodation you will be staying at. You should make sure your passport is up to date.
If there are less than 6 months on your passport from the date you intend to visit, you will be refused. The best solution is to update your passport immediately before booking.
Business Electronic visa application form for Egypt
Complete the application process; you will need to fill in some basic personal information such as an address, date of birth, official name and passport details.
You will also be asked to answer a few security questions.
To avoid delays or rejection of your request, all data provided must be accurate and the photos clear and of high quality.
To access the Egyptian Business electronic visa application form, you need to visit Egypt’s official website for electronic visas and go through the application process.
Upon presentation of all the necessary details, it takes a maximum of two working days to obtain a response from the Egyptian Immigration Service. Electronic visa application fees are not refundable, even if the request is refused or when the online order is canceled.
All data entered on the site is secure and well encrypted to prevent any third party from accessing your personal information.
Documents required for the request
- Last Page of Passport
- Applicant Photo
- Scan of Passport Personal Details
- Proof of Accommodation
- Airline Confirmation
The business e-Visa for Egypt can be used to do the following activities:
- Attend meetings in Egypt
- Negotiate contracts in Egypt
- Attend conferences and seminars in Egypt
When you arrive in Egypt, you will need:
- A printed copy of Egyptian Business e-Visa
- Your passport with a blank page for an entry stamp
- Arrival and return plane ticket
- Confirmation of accommodation reservation in Egypt.
- Proof of sufficient funds for the trip
Which nationalities are eligible for obtaining an Egyptian Business electronic visa?
Nationals of the 46 countries listed below can submit a Business e-Visa application for Egypt:
- North Korea
- South Korea
The Advantages of the Egyptian Business E-visa
The obvious advantage is to save time and energy with a Business electronic visa. Upon arrival, a person will have everything they need ready. A business electronic travel authorization is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get from point A to point B. Or, in this case, from one point of entry to another.
Other advantages include:
- You can access the application online at any time of the day and from any location, provided you can access the Internet.
- You can also get help from visa officers around the clock for any questions related to your application.
- You can also review your request to make sure you made no mistakes before submitting it.
- Visa issuers may ask you to correct any erroneous information or add information that you have omitted so that your visa can be accepted.
- A simple application form and a process that you can follow without difficulty.
- Secure form and protection of privacy – An unauthorized person cannot access your request form.
- All formats (PNG, JPG, JPEG, PDF) are acceptable when you upload your documents and photos. Once your visa approved, you will receive the email in PDF format.