When to apply for a regular visa?
If you are not from a country eligible for an Egypt e-Visa, your only option is an Egypt regular visa. If you are not a citizen of any of the countries below, you will need a regular visa to travel to Egypt.
- North Korea
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Should you print your e-visa?
It is compulsory to print your e-visa before leaving your home country. You will not be allowed entry into Egypt without the hard copy of your e-visa permit.
The Egyptian immigration authorities demand that travelers print their e-Visa permits. You can also have an electronic copy. You will be asked for your e-visa permit at the airline and immigration counter upon arrival. Your valid passport is also compulsory if you want to gain entry into Egypt.
The price of the e-visa for Egypt varies depending on the type of visa you have applied for. For a single entry visa, the cost is €34.95. For a multiple entry visa, it will cost you €70.
Payment is made directly online. You can proceed to payment by:
- Credit card
- Debit card
The electronic visa for Egypt is valid for 90 days from the date of issue, however, you to stay in the territory for a maximum of 30 days.
Also, you have the choice between a single entry visa and multiple entry visas.
Under the single entry visa, the conditions mentioned above apply.
On the other hand, the multiple entry visa allows you to enter and leave the country as many times as you want for the 6 months, however, each stay cannot exceed 30 days.
What are the conditions of the electronic visa for Egypt?
The visa for Egypt can be requested for tourist and business trips.
Other points must also be taken into consideration before starting your request:
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after you arrive in the country
- You will have to prove your departure from the country (plane tickets).
- Your hotel reservation or itinerary must be provided.
- As part of a family visit, an invitation letter from the family in question will be required.
- As part of a business visit, an invitation letter will be required upon arrival.
- The e-visa must be printed before departure and presented with the passport.
How to complete the request form?
The information you will need to fill out is as follows:
- Your contact details
- Your travel and hotel information
- Your personal information
- All Arabic names must be transcribed in the original language
How will I receive my electronic visa for Egypt?
The visa processing time takes around two days, so we advise you to do this in advance. Once the visa application is validated by the Egyptian authorities you will receive an e-mail via which you can collect your e-visa.
What are the advantages of the Egyptian e-visa?
- You can access the application online at any time of the day and from any location, provided you can access the Internet.
- You can also get help from visa officers around the clock for any questions related to your application.
- You can also review your request to make sure you made no mistakes before submitting it.
- Visa issuers may ask you to correct any erroneous information or add information that you have omitted so that your visa can be accepted.
- A simple application form and a process that you can follow without difficulty.
- Secure form and protection of privacy – An unauthorized person cannot access your request form.
- All formats (PNG, JPG, JPEG, PDF) are acceptable when you upload your documents and photos. Once your visa approved, you will receive the email in PDF format.